The intricately designed shapes throughout this hand block printed fabric are a representation of our own journey's. One seemingly independent piece connects to another creating many small stories within a bigger picture. The combination of these intricately created artworks develop into a continuous and evolving story, not unlike the journeys in our lives.
Shades of blue, black and deep maroon speak to the fall and winter seasons around us and reflecting that energy through color. Hand block printed using natural dyes in a soft 100% cotton fabric. Detailed with coconut shell buttons.
- 100% cotton
- Hand block printed cotton
- One pocket
- Coconut shell buttons
- Model is 6'4" wearing a size XL
- Variegated and uneven colors are an intentional property of the printing process and part of its beauty. Colors will mellow and fade over the years after repeated washings.
- Wash garment individually before wearing to avoid colors bleeding. Transfer of color may occur.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle. Hang to dry.